CaiQing

2009年7月3日星期五

In A Frantic Rush Day

i stopped for using wretch
i'm going to start my new chinese blog in blogspot

stary my working's stories today
let's go ~!!!!!

the noise made by my alarm awoke me
ompphhh...heandache
i slept late last night
asleep around 1am midnight
that's y i getting heandache..

primary school 's cross-country run day
a lots of students there
suddenly i saw my friends call sheiley
she is still work in primary school
i just glanced to look at her
she did not regard at me

......


Our class perfomance is coming soon
i set the time table for our class 's dress rehearsal
It is improving of dress rehearsal in my classroom today
clap your hands ~come on

.....

i was in a frantic rush before pupils left school after classes were over
the driver had missed one of my students and drove away
my students thought he changed to the other class and cried softly
after i went back from school ,that student's mum called me and asked the situation
she understood what i told her and explained to her

support my chinese blog

http://wwwcaiqingchineseblog.blogspot.com ( do click it )

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页