CaiQing

2009年6月22日星期一

Funny Student









koniciwa~watasiwa CaiQing diskaneh...haha
nothing special today but i gonna tell u all
(part of my working)
good morning teacher ,good morning my lovely children
haha
i planned to let my students played in the playground..
but then a lot of dews is on the slide den how did they played?
so i canceled it..
after we were going to sing the song for the perfomance soon
_______________________________
( part of teaching tuition )
still same as ever i fetched my students to my house for tuition
after arrived my house , i was going to take bath
my students spoke with my mum
suddely i heard some question from my students with my mum
MUM v HS
teacher has husband?
no
did she married?
no
she has baby?
no
of course she has baby
she haven't married ,how did she had baby?
after married , she will have baby
=.=
so funny izzit nit?
i searching some website
look
so cute i love it

are they same?













0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页