CaiQing

2009年6月20日星期六

achieve successful

congratulation to me ~come on~ngek ngek ...

let CaiQing tell u a good news ..

u can go to the edge side of my blog to press cross out if u feel bore...

i set my alarm as 6am to wake up last night
but i dont know why my alarm did not ring ~~may be i woke up and switch off?
emm..i dont know..

i glanced my watch and immediately to prepare for going to sit exam in butterwoth this morning.
i was very nervous when i knew that the exam was coming later..i scared about i cant pass my paper..

after few minutes my mother sent me to my boss's house
because my boss will send us to butterworth
not only CaiQing sit exam but my boss too just different level haha

when we were reaching there...we felt nervous ..i cant describe how we nurvous on the spot.

the times up ..teacher called my name ~i went in
my teacher asked me some question before i started my exam

~~~~~skip skip ~~~~my exam time~~~~

after few minutes my teacher told me that i had passed my exam and get full mark in english
yuhooo~~~haha come ~~clap your hand to congratulation to me..

hugs ..muackss..

just one word i gonna say to my whole familys and my boyfriend

thanks for yours supporting ..muackss

i love u

who can give me comment about my grammar mistake?
please leave comment

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页