CaiQing

2009年6月21日星期日

Busy busy as a bee


yes~! i really like a busy bee ..
how long i spent my time to prepare students' homework?
do u want to know?
only 1 subject 's exercise books had spent around 3 hours more ...
aiyer~~~
ok la..do not talk about this topic ..quite bore...

emm...i researched to make a new background in blogspot
but i still confuse how to change the background
i'm quite stupid as researching ...arggh...

but at least i knew how to decorate some part of my blog..
hehe..it is decorating ....'

i gonna tell u all

i fell in love with purple colour...curious?? who knew me or always read my blog will know how much did i love pink colour

that is the picture of my bedroom above

anyway i will not dislike pink colour
just i love another colours too la..haha

i do know what i gonna write here...

how long i never blogging in english?
cant count with my finger..haha

but i will try my best to blog in english as well as i can...i will try...

1 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页