CaiQing

2009年6月30日星期二

between love with feeling






i fell in love with "huan xi lai dou zhen"this programn
nice programn
i'm looking forward this programn at 10pm every night
To watch this programn if u r moody
nice show!!!
all right!!!



i do not know what happen to me currently
what 's wrong with my love?
what's wrong with my feeling?
what happen to me all


i chatted with my net's friend call MIYUKI just now
i like her blogging whether it is simple
i asked her some opinion about love
it is different between love and feeling
she told me that LOVE is a thing that which can be together forever
but feeling is feeling
whenever thhe guy who is disliking you
he will say " i'm no feeling at you as well"
i understood what MIYUKI told me just now
thanks miyuki for concerning me
i will happy always






2 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页